Annual Renewals and Updates
2021 GVC Renewals are now open.
The renewal period will ended January 31, 2021.
Any renewals received after February 29, 2020 will need to be in the form of a new applications and must be go through the new membership application process.
Join the Gateway Vizsla Club
With a membership to the Gateway Vizsla Club, you:
- can share information with fellow Vizsla owners and breeders
- receive newsletter monthly
- receive a membership directory
- receive periodic e-mails announcements
There are three types of Membership in the VCA. Discuss with your sponsors the most appropriate membership type. Membership type can be changed at renewal:
- Regular single membership (1 vote) $15.00 A regular membership enjoys all club privileges including the right to vote and hold office.
- Household membership (2 votes) $20.00 A household membership enjoys all club privileges including the right to vote and hold office.
- Associate membership ( non-voting) $10.00 An associate membership enjoys all club privileges as a regular membership except that this membership waives the right to vote or hold office. Associate members are not computed in determining a quorum.
By applying for membership in the GVC, applicants agree to adhere to the VCA Code of Ethics, which serve as guidelines for responsible Vizsla ownership and breeding practices, and sportsmanship in general.
GVC Member Resource List
Many GVC members have agreed to be a resource to those looking for information about the breed, breeders, regional clubs, activities and the GVC. GVC members agree to adhere to the VCA Code of Ethics. Publication of GVC membership information, however, does not constitute an endorsement of any individual(s) listed. If you would like your name added to the list, a form is enclosed with your annual renewal or update notice.